QuakeFeed - World Earthquakes Displayed on ESRI Maps
QuakeFeed has the most features of any free earthquake app - and it's completely AD FREE! There are seven beautiful base maps provided by Esri, the worldwide leader in GIS. Choose from either the 1-day, 7-day or 30-day USGS data feeds. A variety of filter and sort options are provided. The app is location aware so you can find quakes that are closest to you. Push notifications are free for M6+ worldwide quakes. Upgrade to Custom Notifications via In-App Purchase for additional push configuration options. Check out our screenshots) and read the reviews - people rave about our UI! Also features Twitter, Facebook, and email integration.
And did we mention.... it's completely AD FREE!
- Choose from USGS 1-day, 7-day, or 30-day data feeds.
- Toggle between list and map views.
- Select from seven basemap options, plus plate lines.
- Push notifications free for M6+ quakes
- Upgrade to Custom Notifications available via In-App Purchase
- Drill down to details view.
- Detail map zooms to quake location
- Displays magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
- Link to additional quake details on USGS website
- Social media integration - share via Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Intuitive User Interface
- Map symbols are color-coded and sized by magnitude.
- Quake list is color-coded by magnitude.
- Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location.
- Specify units for distance (km or miles).
- All screens work in portrait or landscape mode.
Base Map Options
- Street Map
- Topographic Map
- Satellite Imagery
- Imagery with Labels
- Shaded Relief Map
- Physical Map
- Terrain Map
- Ocean Bathymetry